Admit Card (Hall Ticket) can be downloaded from the GATE Online Applicant Interface. Sending Admit cards by post has been discontinued.
f you have trouble getting the admit card PDF, check the following.
- You may have forgotten your login ID and password, or
- You must use a Desktop (not mobile) browser of Chrome, Firefox, or IE
- If none of the above, please contact your Zonal GATE Office with your application ID.
Bring a print out of the downloaded admit card at the test center along with at least one original (not photocopied / scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification.
ONLY one of the following photo identifications is permitted:
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee identification card
- A Notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
Photocopies of the original identification document are not acceptable.
Candidates will NOT be permitted to take the test, if original and valid photo identification is not presented.